Sonntag, 27. März 2016

I´m one of the lucky ones

It´s up to me how I will live my life
It´s up to me where I will going to
It´s up to me what education I choose
It´s up to me what kind of relationship I prefer
It´s up to me with whom I will speak
It´s up to me what I choose in my own life

but

That´s the world in where I live
That´s the world where I´m happy
That´s the world where I´m born

but

It´s up to the war where you be forced to leave your home
It´s up to some governments where you be forced where you going to
It´s up to the place where you are born what education you can choose
It´s up to the place where you are born what kind of relationship you be allowed to prefer
It´s up to the place where you are born whether you can speak with whom you want to
In so many places it´s not up to you to choose your own life

and

That´s the world where so many people be forced to live
That´s the world where so many people are suffer
That's the world in which so many people are born into

now

It´s up to us
who are born in a better world
to help
to find solutions
to give hope
and to stand together
because
we are the world
we are all humans

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen